What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Nouveau Devoid On The Continent.


I am in absolutely no way shape or form prepared for the holiday weekend. I mean really. I mean sure my bag is packed and everything seems to be where it needs to be. I can print out my boarding pass at any time. But I'm not one of those people that is going to thank my lucky stars - or tell someone else to thank their lucky stars - that they aren't one of the poor souls stuck in JFK airport. That just sounds absurd to me, but I hear crap like that all the time during the holiday blood bath. I'm afraid to check on the status of my flight, I'm terrified of the train ride to the airport, and absolutely dreading the airport itself. You may remember the last time I was at an airport I had to read a Complex magazine. And it was ghastly. The lead story on MSNBC is basically about how shitty my day is going to be. Why does MSNBC even exist? Can someone please answer that for me?

On a much more positive note I have endless hours in front of the xbox awaiting me. Shooting this and fracking that. Good fun.
_________________________________________________



Although I doubt they will have them in the depths of Idaho, I will nonetheless be on diligent lookout for these Comme des Garcons chonies. I recently admitted to wearing American Apparel chonies exclusively, and although I really find it unpleasant to contradict myself I think I just may have to. Me wants them. Me shall have them. And as long as I stay true to my word and never crawl back to Netflix I'll be able to hold on to my integrity. (SlamXHype)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    let me know when you find out where to buy those.

    how's idaho treating you?

     
  • At 1:46 PM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    It is frackin cold! And we are in the way way outskirts of Boise and I have no cell phone reception so I can't even call anyone and complain about how cold it is.

    Don't worry. I'll spread the word as soon as I hear.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home