Oh Yes I Went There.

There was the prettiest thing sitting next to me on the train this morning. He was the sexiest little latin thing although he wasn't that little, but he was part of hoodie culture, and he had his hoodie up, and his hoodie was gray, and he had the cutest goatee which ordinarily I don't find very cute, and he had on his little chukka boots, and his jeans had this cute little hole in the knee and you could totally see his little knee and he was such a gnosh. There... I just had to say it because I doubt there is anyone else that's going to blog about that little piece of sunshine.
And if that weren't enough, and in case anyone needed anymore evidence of my ravenous mojo, my sexy little male security guard came over and started talking to me this morning. He actually knew a lot about me - what I was doing here, and he had a vague idea of what I did, and he said he never would have pegged me for an attorney by the way I dress (hoodie culture) and wanted to know why all my coworkers were so quiet and I told him it was probably because they were sleepy when I really wanted to say they were just assholes. And I finally got his name which I always assumed was Armando, but it's not Armando, it's something else. Something a little more ominous. I did convey to him that I wasn't going to be around here for much longer which hopefully conveyed that if he wants to get up all over this shit he better stop acting so mother-effing coy. I'm honestly just glad that something other than a female security guard expressed interest in me.
Then I came to work and realized there was no work for me to do so I'm basically free to do what I like which isn't unlike any other morning, but still... So I started reading websites and blogs and on one blog that updates every month or so there was a reference to Mum and I never understood the difference between the jungle group Mum and the Icelandic group Múm. I know they are pronounced differently, and I used to have a friend that was quite into Múm, but that was before the heroin and all that jazz. But they both kinda "broke" at the same time so I obviously had no choice but to ignore both of them. A decision I'm still quite comfortable with seeing as I've always equated one of them with heroin abuse. Boo. Same goes for South and South. I mean honestly.
I'm off to Seattle this afternoon and instead of my usual vision quest decadence I'm going to be sharing the charms of the Emerald City (the country) with the parental units 1 and 2. We almost have all of our meals figured out, and we have some fun stuff planned, but all I know is that I was promised cookies, and cookies is what I want delivered.
I'll talk to you all much later.
1 Comments:
At 4:48 PM ,
Anonymous said...
say hi if you come through slc babe
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home