Ringleader of the bloggers
Well I just pre-ordered the new Morrissey album from Amazon and now I have it to listen to in my digital locker. I just listened to it. Sit down Mary.
Astounding. I can not even begin to understand the people who are saying that this album is a grower. Admittedly, it starts off weak with Dear God Please Help Me as the only showstopper, but from In The Future When All's Well onward the album is relentless. It demands to be listened to. I almost smacked a co-worker hovering over my desk. The vocal work is extraordinary, and the backing music is actually interesting (something even I rarely say about a Moz record). This album is far more interesting than YATQ or Vauxhaul even Your Arsenal. All good albums in their own right, but this, THIS, is remarkable.
In other news...
I bought tickets for all three Yankees/Mariners games at Safeco on August 22,23, and 24th. I think you all know how excited I am about that.
My Connor is going to be on the Season 3 premeire of Stargate Atlantis (Date TBD). The Season 2 finale is this friday before the Galactica finale, so you all know where I will be this Friday.
Next Wednesday Mels and I are going to see the Arctic Monkeys play at the Henry Fonda theater. I am going to try and make her take a picture for my blog. I am begining to feel this blog is only about the written word. I guess I am too scared of copyright infringement.
Toodles..
Astounding. I can not even begin to understand the people who are saying that this album is a grower. Admittedly, it starts off weak with Dear God Please Help Me as the only showstopper, but from In The Future When All's Well onward the album is relentless. It demands to be listened to. I almost smacked a co-worker hovering over my desk. The vocal work is extraordinary, and the backing music is actually interesting (something even I rarely say about a Moz record). This album is far more interesting than YATQ or Vauxhaul even Your Arsenal. All good albums in their own right, but this, THIS, is remarkable.
In other news...
I bought tickets for all three Yankees/Mariners games at Safeco on August 22,23, and 24th. I think you all know how excited I am about that.
My Connor is going to be on the Season 3 premeire of Stargate Atlantis (Date TBD). The Season 2 finale is this friday before the Galactica finale, so you all know where I will be this Friday.
Next Wednesday Mels and I are going to see the Arctic Monkeys play at the Henry Fonda theater. I am going to try and make her take a picture for my blog. I am begining to feel this blog is only about the written word. I guess I am too scared of copyright infringement.
Toodles..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home