The Votes Are In
Well I was at my wits end last night. During Idol I was simultaneously bouncing text messages between two friends. Melissa and I were conversing over the Idol contestants, and Jonny and I were trying to nail down a date for going to the spa/casino/shopping. Needless to say, Idol was riveting.
Katherine what's her name (Idols 12) is the hands down winner. Her look is flawless, her voice sublime. She sang Barbara for chrissake!!!! As far as I'm concerned one of the other contestants will have to light themselves on fire in the middle of You'll Never Walk Alone to change my mind in this regard.
In other televsion news, My Connor aka Charles Tucker III (Trip) from Enterprise will be appearing in Stargate Atlantis this Friday February 24. Now most of you know Stargate Atlantis as merely the reason Galactica doesn't come on an hour earlier, but I am confident that if you tune in an hour early for Galactica this Friday you will not be disapointed.
I drive a Peugeot....Do you?
Katherine what's her name (Idols 12) is the hands down winner. Her look is flawless, her voice sublime. She sang Barbara for chrissake!!!! As far as I'm concerned one of the other contestants will have to light themselves on fire in the middle of You'll Never Walk Alone to change my mind in this regard.
In other televsion news, My Connor aka Charles Tucker III (Trip) from Enterprise will be appearing in Stargate Atlantis this Friday February 24. Now most of you know Stargate Atlantis as merely the reason Galactica doesn't come on an hour earlier, but I am confident that if you tune in an hour early for Galactica this Friday you will not be disapointed.
I drive a Peugeot....Do you?
6 Comments:
At 7:37 AM ,
ch said...
Persky will join the show in Chikago.
At 10:28 AM ,
Rotten Little Pony said...
I feel strongly #12 will be the next Idol, although I will do my part to keep Mandisa in there for as long as possible. Dolly was on Jay Leno last night. He scares me. There is no way he is human.
At 4:08 PM ,
phases said...
oh yeah ...i know, its a "guilty pleasure" this american idol is. but hey, its a fucking joke. really, i know you guys dont "care" about the american idol people. but is it really a good idea to watch as the ship sinks? fucking barnacles
At 5:22 PM ,
Rotten Little Pony said...
Aargh, 'tis always a good idea to watch the ship sink. It toughens ye up and makes ye numb and hardens yer sensibilitees. What are you, a pirate, calling people barnacles? Fucking yellow-bellied hornswaggler.
At 11:04 AM ,
Rotten Little Pony said...
Stevie - OUT!!!!!
At 5:56 PM ,
phases said...
seacrest out
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home