What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Back In L.A.

Well I am back from Phoenix, and while on the plane Mr. Russell and I contemplated whether Religion Has Made Useful Contributions To Civilization. This essay did not grab me as much as the last one . I think primarily because Mr. William Manchester and I answered that question a few months ago with a resounding NO...

Well I do not want my web log to become a Christian bashing site, so I will move on to the details of my trip.

Trip was fun, but a lot of work. I was able to hang with my tiny niece which was a lot of fun, but very demanding. The only bad thing about my trip is that I wasn't able to play the xbox. BOO!

The people in the lobby are as rude and inconsiderate as ever. Cheap clothes + tacky ass Louis Vuitton bag = one hell of a baditude. In happier news, My Derek will be playing in the World Baseball Classic, and is defending his right to do so.

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20060217&content_id=1314321&vkey=spt2006news&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

I have a lot of new music I picked up from my brother, and after I have a chance to listen to it, I will tell you three what I think of it. That is what most people do on weblogs I hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home