What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, February 24, 2006

Gonz!!




Ugh!!! Work party at the Golden Gopher. Painfully awkward in ways I would rather not describe, but I will do my best. Awkward in a way when you are trying to blend in with a group of people you don't know. Luckily Melissa was there to buffer me, and work her mysterious charms on my co-workers. According to one of my co-worker's blogs she is my girlfriend [blush and sigh]. Check out this joker's blog for details: http://www.davidmkim.blogspot.com/

Strangers and pizza are never a good mix for me. Finger food and mingling are a car wreck. I would have munched pizza[snap snap] *1 but I have will power.

I decided that after the festivities it would be unwise to move my car out of the restricted zone. I drive a Peugeot did you know? I tried to wake up early and move it, but I left my keys somewhere so I gave up the fight. I now owe the City of Los Angeles $44. The check is already made out.

The bus left me standing in Shakey's parking lot, so what did I do? I walked, yes walked, down Sunset Boulevard at 6:00 am. Every manner of freaker and tweaker and gacked out buzz killer was out in their smelly best.

Obviously I missed the OC, but I can read all about it on the website. So can you. Don't forget about Stargate Atlantis tonite!!! I know Ricky can't wait to get out of work and come over to my flat and basque in my school girl hysteria. Just for a moment. A magical moment. A moment that will echo on in eternity.

Someone please remind me to pay my car insurance this weekend, and while we're on the subject, it wouldn't kill me to buy a car that could actually pass California emissions. I drive a Peugeot, did you know?

Online Purchasing update:

Thought I would let you all know that this has been a productive week. I have filed my taxes, and spent a good chunk of my return in the same week. And by week I mean day, and by day I mean afternoon. Observe:
*2

P.S. I left my talkee clock*3 at home so if anyone needs to get a hold of me use my email.
________________________________________________
1. Please see www.pro-ana-nation.com for details.
2. Images at begining of post = my new tat.
3. Read cell phone

1 Comments:

  • At 5:57 PM , Blogger phases said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home