I Am The Prey.
I very well may perish on this clickity clackety barge to the westside. Metro couldn't possibly be more useless, and I honestly prefer unemployment and penury to being shuttled about in such a demeaning fashion. Merely making eye contact with some people can be a journey into god knows where. It is the most unpleasant hour I have experienced in quite some time.
And I was lied to. Straight to my face I was. I do not work on cases like this and I certainly do not work with people like this. Personalities like acid and bone structure like algae. However, I have been tricked and now here I am in Century City. Fuck it all to hell and to the ground. I only hope I can get through the next five weeks without 'making a 'scene', but I warn everyone, it is only a hope, not a promise.
I have found a Coffee Bean using the google and I don't care how far it is I'm going. I'm taking my next seven lunches right now and will return refreshed, caffeinated and bright.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home