What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

You Believed Us When We Told You It Was Real.



Well I suppose I may have been a bit hasty. And I do have a way of doing that, and I can get myself into a state especially if I’m hangry and just needing a bag of crisps or something so I suppose in the grander scheme of things it would be just as easy to blame the whole affair on the bag of non-existent chips as it would be to blame myself who remains, as ever, entirely blameless in entirely everything, but anyway…

It seems that the ‘low rent bitch’ did return angry dude’s iPhone charger, only being considerate and extra cautious she hid it in one of his document binders. When angry dude revealed this fact to me, needless to say, you could have peeled my jaw off the floor with a spoon. 

I worked with speed and precision to replace everything I had removed from LRB’s desk, and it is no longer possible to call her a LRB since she is in fact sweetness itself personified who just happens to have an inordinate fondness for the Dodger’s which we find hard looking past, but can, nonetheless, when she neatly and discreetly returns one’s iPhone charger in such a conscientious manner. 

Once the fuse has been lit something gets destroyed. That’s just how things go. Bank of America learned it, AT&T are now learning it, and although I fully accept that I should do something in some way to perhaps curb my temper in some instances, I nonetheless remain, entirely blameless in entirely everything. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home