None Of It Is Meant For Us.
Well this is one of those mornings where I have obviously smoked too much pot and my boss has done way too much coke. Why in heaven’s name he is off to get coffee at this hour is beyond the reasoning of sages, but the chemistry this morning is ‘interesting’ to say the least. Luckily this is my last day of this before I go off to the CC.
Last night was absolutely obliterated by the nonsensical file structure Apple iTunes imposes on my musical collection. Placing Joy Division’s Substance in a folder called ‘Compilations’ and then doing the same thing with Best of Erasure, Room On Fire, Boy In Da Corner, and the list goes on and on. And then when I rectify the lurid matter by placing the file where it ought to be, so it shows up in iTunes where it ought to, iTunes then pretends to be stupid and useless (which it very well at its core might be) by not being able to locate the audio file. So I have to show it where I put it. Like creating a folder in Outlook for shit you don’t care about kind of useless ass step. That is how weak ass sophisticated iTunes is. I can’t even.
This is beyond the seemingly endless task of replacing the incorrect album artwork they ascribe to my stuff. It is seriously disrupting the joyousness of my existence. Like stepping onto the platform as the train is about to leave the station, but then the doors open at the last minute. Just so you can get on. Because all the wine really is for you. I mean Me. That kind of joyousness is being disrupted. And it really hurts. Sort of.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home