Formalizing A Relationship.

Despite the pic of Ben the real news today is Derek being on the cover of GQ. Just saw it this morning. Stopped dead in mid-stride. Whirled, not spun but whirled myself about almost knocking over two emaciated creatures in pantsuits in the process. I got myself in that shop and picked me up a copy of that I don't even know what to call it. I mean I never even wipe my nose with that rag even when it's the only alternative Time in the dentist's office, but he just looks so fetching and all in his Prada, Dior, & Ford and I got pretzels thrown into the bargain.
Puts me in a state really. I have it out on my desk so anyone who walks in will have the pleasure. I know what some people will say. I've read it already. But they should beware because regardless of what you may have read in GQ I think the look for spring is going to be wall-to-wall badass and here I've all just gone and decked myself out in it.
All joking aside GQ really is a shit magazine, but they are having a seriously inspired moment. Inspired by what you may wonder...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home