What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Saturday, February 19, 2011

We Focus On The Remainder.



It is as though the baseball saints have smiled upon me. Putting Freddy in a Yankees uniform is a stroke of genius. Masterful. Breathtaking. I mean we all fantasize about shit like this, but who really thinks it will ever happen? In real life. The news got me in the mood and I started scouting which games I'm going to buy tickets. Haven't even had my oatmeal yet. Not much to choose from really. Not unless you live in Boston or Balitimore, or God knows why but are thinking of visiting.

Saturday morning is already starting to be a whirlwind of online activity. It's Crystal Palace 1, Sheffield United Nil. Quins 21, Sharks 9. Stoke leading 3 nil. Matt Banahan has scored 3 trys. Bath lead Saints 24 to 3 tell you what.

The shopping list is just going to have to take care of itself. Saturday is sports day topped off with the Best of British TV on PBS. Crowded itinerary. I may have to buy my produce at Ralphs to save time. Which could make me just die a million deaths, and that douchebag security brat better not tell me to check my bag at the door because I'm starting to really not mind the extra few steps it takes to get to TJ's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home