Sitting And Counting Decibels

I absolutely loathe Convention Center Days. Days when a big fancy do is happening all up in the Convention Center and God and everybody with an MBA decides to show up. Broad Midwestern ladies in leather blazers and chunky shoes. Street eating and coffee carrying. Standing around grazing like bewildered cows. Wondering why everyone in Los Angeles is so much more attractive than the people from their town.
Basically the type of mindless bipedal burb rat that is going to show up and vote for Sarah Palin in vast numbers. I stand there in an overcrowded Starbucks, in an empty daze toying with my iPhone. Listening to early New Order and convincing myself it's helping. The BBC news app won't refresh so heaven forbid I have no idea what is happening in Egypt. It is all just so tarsom. Won't someone tell me what is going on in Egypt? Ivory Coast?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home