What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Such An Example Of Hope.



Soon I need to make a concerted effort to buy something that is not navy blue. I'm not even itching for baseball that much and this week I've already gone through two knit jumpers and one hoodie. All navy blue. What gives? No idea how so many of my standbys end up in such a pedestrian color. Although in my defense it has been absolutely glacial here so everything I wear has to be paired with either a gray or a brown scarf. Musn't get to fancy with the scarves. Makes things tricky.

American Idol continues in its tireless and unmatched struggle to destroy my life. So fraught with import is tomorrow's episode that it pushes back Bones a week or in other words forever.

Finally told my dodgy landlady that I'll be skipping at the end of the month and she had the temerity to ask me why. I tried to be polite and stuff and told her something about it being too small and the rest of my life being in a storage unit and it sorta not being convenient and all, but she wanted more. Which kind of puts me on the spot, and I'm just tearing myself up inside trying to think of what Dolly Parton would say in this situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home