What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Devoid And Delirious.



Waves. Impenetrably black and crushing waves of dismay came over me and weighed me down like an over sized cable knit when I heard that Freddy Garcia's contract with the Yankees is but a minor league one. So unless he gets called up he will be playing for a team I know nothing about other than Derek played for them for something like 2 days once when he was recovering from a monstrous owwie.

Such a talent though Freddy. I'm sure he'll be called up in no time because if its one thing the Yankees can't do its pitch their way to a pennant. They would be foolish to let those cheek bones languish in the minor leagues. I'm still looking for a youtube video of Freddy getting shit faced and telling the camera how bad the White Sox blow. In Spanish. Like I said, such a talent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home