What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

There Might Be Silence Forever.



So I know I'm about 8 years behind on watching MI-5 but what the hell happened with Tom? There I was tuned into PBS, feeling bad I never donate, in stunned silence. I mean really. I don't know how long I sat there. Something like Globe Treker came on. Madrid looks nice. Bullfighting not so much. I think eating suckling pig does make you a bad person. Like Ortolan you should cover your face. It all just washed over me. Will an MI-5 without Tom be like a Footballers' Wives without Jason? What can I say, but it was nice that it wasn't preempted by American Idol.

Only a matter of time and in anticipation of the 40 hour American Idol pledge drive on PBS I busted out Fawlty Towers and the second half of The Way We Live Now. Really digging the Anthony Trollope lately. Well. Obviously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home