What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Bordering On The Unrecognizable.



Finally new Ben pics. I thought I was going to start to go into tremors. Well saints be blessed and all that. After a long recuperation following a genuinely hideous owwie Ben is back on the pitch. And we are going to have to create a new folder for his pics. It just seems wrong to put them in the Derek folder, and once Spring training starts its just bound to get sticky.
______________________________________________

And as just an aside, Ralphs is going to rue the day, absolutely rue it I say, when they decided to charge me extra for putting avocado on my veggie sandwich. I mean give me a break. What if I wanted salami on my veggie sandwich would that be extra? No of course not. That would just be a salami sandwich with all the veggies. What cunts. I wish I had more time to bitch about this. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home