The Sense Of Loss Was Expected.

All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again. Portentous words I have to keep reminding myself of. Shall we call this the Jared Hansen experience I really don't know? I think we shall at least until we find a more suitable name. Something I never lack which always escapes people around me is, wait for it, perspective. But as I sit there and soak it all in, the bitterness, hatred and contempt thrown at my general direction but never directly at me where once I found it so baffling I'm beginning to find it nourishing. Invigorating even?
____________________________________________
Thrifting this weekend was a real boon! Some joint was having a close out deal on khakis so I picked up three shades. Perhaps a little early, but I have the feeling that this summer is going to be dressed in khaki. Shopping, cooking and Sherlock Holmes. Refused to give in to the temptations of the gym. The gardeners were not observing Martin Luther King day so that gave me something to enjoy over my coffee and Country Life. Immensely bummed that my "local record shop" has moved 27 blocks away. Curious walk on a gorgeous day to request an album that is apparently "MP3 only". Serious puddles. Was informed at the last moment on Friday that today would be a big suit and tie to-do at work which is actually quite merciful since I was in no condition to coordinate separates this morning after a rather exuberant weekend.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home