What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Rather Louche Spectacle.


I honestly don't know how I endure half the things I do. The kids at work have started to talk incessantly about football. Disrespectful in the light of the approaching post-season. Have you seen the commercial with Homo Bon Jovi waving his arms like a sissy? They also have a nick-name for me called Favre. Favre is a reference to Brett Favre who is accomplished at the sport and who I actually saw at a Frank Black show once. I think. He also cries crocodile tears I understand. This is suppose to be clever because I'm the "quarterback" at work, and my responsibilities can be loosely equated to throwing an oblong ball down a 100 yard field or something. Blogging, facebooking, and reviewing TV Guide. It's starting to bug.
Compadre was giving me tips on being a manager last night since he has oodles of managerial experience and I've been doing it now for 2 weeks. He thinks I'm being bullied at work and I should get a tee-shirt that says "Yo! I'm the dude that failed his drug test and is still telling you what to do."
I suppose that would put everything in perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home