What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Meaningless Gestures So Serene.

I got home from work and there was the most appalling gutter metal band "practicing" in the house next door. It took all my self-restraint to keep myself from walking over there with a baseball bat. I mean I know I shouldn't crush their art and all, and they are genuinely trying, but yesterday was my first day back at work and I just had a face full of drama (thankfully none of it mine) and I was really not having it. Maybe I'm mellowing with age who knows.

Yankees are coming to town, and I have limited myself to a one day engagement on Sunday. The matinee games are so fun! I'm a big boy now and can take myself to the game. No need to drag any innocents along. Compadre, however, will be dragged to the September series I tell you what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home