What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Goodbye LA!


Merciful news! Too too wonderful. I just got back from a delicious weekend with Pony and Anonymous Dan. Nearly cried when I got on the plane. Well, actually cried when I found out they bumped me out of my spacious exit row, but no matter. Got back in time for a meeting where it was mentioned that this project I've been working on for the last 3 years is nearing completion. And I mean seriously near. I may not have to spend a single minute of Summer Time inside this humidity smog bag. Saints be praised.

I had to let everyone know, and I know given the news of Derek's injury this must all seem to be in appalling taste, but I just can't help myself. Everyone in the office is really depressed. Wondering how they're going to pay off their new cars, or their last night out, but not me, and I think it better if I just leave and celebrate in private. Back in the morning.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    There IS a god!
    Dan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home