What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, January 12, 2007

Supertramp.

Made it to work via Jan Jelinek scored red line trip and I predictably haven't a goddamn thing to do. But rather than bitch about it I thought it would be a skosh more fun to talk about something that effects us all, and I'm sure is on everyone's mind. Homophobia on Ice. Or at least that's the fun term coined by outsports.com who also provided the delightful picture of euro-swimmer deluxe you see above. Outsports does an amazing job of compiling the best pictures of the most obscure and hot semi-clothed athletes from around the world. Oh, one thing, there are basically just semi-clothed guys. I just realized that. So when they say "out" they must only mean "out" in a good way.

I have what is sure to be a tedious meeting around noon. Which is why I imagine they feel it's necessary to bring pizza. I was more than happy to revisit my attempt at pasta puttanesca owing to yesterdays miserable failure that resulted in a b-line to Quiznos and some breathless dingbat making my sandwich only after she had the opportunity to finger a steaming stinking pile of what I think they dubbed prime rib, but in reality was a stinking steaming pile of mechanically separated beef and shit. All meat sold in the United States contains fecal matter. Even at the co-op kids. Lick it up bitches.


Perez Hilton called Britney Spears' baby a retard, and people have just gone hog nuts. Girl hasn't posted anything else since. I think it's mostly disaffected young working dimwitted mothers with unfortunate looking babies that are mostly in an uproar. But we've only heard of such people. Heard they were mountain folk we did.

I thought I was just being jaded or possibly glib last Friday, but I think I may have been right all along. See for yourself. Streetwear = violence, violence = rearmament, rearmament = proliferation, proliferation = accidental launch, accidental launch = first wave counterstrike, first wave counterstrike = bye. Streetwear (like Bush) is going to kill us all! In all honesty though, Theme magazine is the shit.

I satiated my boredom yesterday by throwing down some trademark smack on some tech and legal blogs over the Cisco lawsuit against my innocent and innovative bitches at apple. But this shit I found on youtube via defamer is hilarious.

Actually found some decent shopping in the dt that happens to not be in Little Tokyo. Shop called situationnormal just blocks away from my work locale. There's some fresh A.P.C. gear and a Maharishi Mark Gonzalez track jacket I simply must must. I've added a link on the right. Your right. I've tried to organize the links generally by category, and always alphabetized onward. I'm always adding soothing links to places that will tell you what to wear and what to want, and how to avoid the always critical and judgmental eye of people like me. Knowledge is your only defense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home