Disposable Frgament Reimagined.
The sun is hanging like a tine red dot in the sky and one feels small. But there aren't that many people at work on this Saturday mornings, and all three seem to be normals with the perhaps exception of the 'entertainer'.
The heat in Los Angeles is neigh inescapable. Luckily I will be working in a climate controlled office for 10 hours today. One works to live, not the other way around.
Working so much has begun to place every day mundane obstacles in my way. Where do I find clean undergarments after I have exhausted even my supply of baseball team branded boxers? What am I suppose to have for me tea when I haven't been to a proper store in weeks? It has become so desperate that last night I nestled up to a can of olives and chickpeas. I may as well have eaten tomato salad.
There is a Gelson's near the office, but Gelson's makes Whole Foods look like Smart and Final and almost lost consciousness in the produce isle when I saw they were peddling avocados for $3.49. You could have knocked me over with a feather so I am just going to have to make to with vegan noodle pot and oat bread. Our survival requires nothing less than total resilience to these petty little challenges.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home