What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The Coming And The Goings.

 
 
It is a rather warm morning. I don't think I will need my furs. These were my initial thoughts the morning after waking from a sexual flowering.
And the morning did prove warm. And daunting. One carriage and one only and that one nine minutes from my front door. I had to rush.Once at work the only thoughts that make any sense are concerned with what I will be having for breakfast or lunch or possibly dinner. People are already talking about the Republican National Convention and I'm just like bitch please. I got interesting things going on up in here which is in no way actually true, but it is a good way to navigate the more diffy mornings.
 
On the subject of diffy mornings. If you haven't watched the new Mapp & Lucia series on BBC/PBS. Do the devil out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home