What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

One Of Many Possible Outcomes.


 

I'm sure the bus drivers that smile as they roll off & leave people behind are the first to vacantly wonder why some damaged gentleman takes an entire bus hostage one day, stabs the driver in the face 18 times and then lets everyone else leave quietly through the rear exits.

No point even mentioning how my day went. On Friday there was a damaged person holding another bus hostage. It was the local bus I let roll by earlier in Century City. I didn't stop to ask why, or make a scene. I just walked away Rene. And now this morning happens. Like I just somehow knew where my future would be. Turning around and returning to my flat for vegan cream cheese and then consequently missing my carriage of shame.

Puddles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home