What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, July 25, 2011

Frequency Reduction And What Is Left.



Went to see Another Earth first thing on Saturday morning and it was badass. Me and the 7 other people in the theater really enjoyed it and at least myself and the dude with his girlfriend in the row next to me guessed the ending I suppose. If that's even possible. I guess we both guessed it and didn't guess it and we can just leave it at that.

Natural History museum which is all nice and educational and shit, but honestly and to be sincere, more of a modern day social microcosm of how American Families feel about ordering their family days and the means in which they subject those decisions on the everyday museum going community. Get some.

Brunch at Cha Cha Cha I am happy to say is exactly the same as any other meal at Cha Cha Cha, Delicious. Sangria. Dude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home