For The Darkside.

Worked through the weekend which always puts me in a foul mood. Derek hit his 3000th over the weekend and it was a homo so that was lush. The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are in town & don't tell anyone I told you this, but I do wish people would be quiet about it.
Shopping was hardly helpful. Had a hand massage at Aveda, but the crush of people made it far less than a "moment of wellness". Note: Look into whether "wellness" is an actual word. Ameoba records was slightly below underwhelming. They had me looking for the new Stephan Mathieu in the "jazz room" of all places & I can't tell you what kind of music they had going on in there. I left empty handed and sad, but I have the iTunes and I have the new Stephan Mathieu. Listened to it three times last night. In the fading moments of the "weekend" whatever the hell those are.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home