What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Head On The Ceiling.



The Amazing Super Badass Ninja Attorney Cyborg thing now seems to have faded into some type of vague indescribable fear. Like they are actually starting to wonder if I can do some serious unholy and altogether unnatural shit. And to be honest I've often wondered that myself. Why just the other day during one of Office Jesus' particularly uncomfortable meltdowns I think I may have caught myself trying to turn myself into a houseplant. With my mind. I was just like so over human existence at that very moment.

So no one speaks to me. Eye contact is rare. Don't really know what that is all about but I am determined to enjoy my Super Amazing Badass self. For instance. I've been sucked into (allowed myself to be sucked into I prefer) a middle-aged frat boy fantasy baseball betting pool and feel just absolutely scandalous about the whole thing. I don't think the filth will ever come off no matter how much I shower. But I'm cc'd on the most delicious smack talk emails you have ever. Sometimes lying down with dogs has its own unique rewards is all I'm saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home