That's When You Lost It.

The ice cream social in the lobby could not have come at a better time. The long hours over the weekend have left nerves frayed and people on the verge. And I'm always on the verge or at least that's what people say. Of course there was no socializing, but lots of ice cream and toppings. I work with these people there's really no need to socialize.
The mysterious woman who you won't believe it went to USC and is proud of it is back from who knows where and her presence haunts us. The boss man has mercifully left town and it is our sincerest hope that this will see an abatement of the endless stream of digi-blather in our inbox.
______________________________________________
The weekend may seem novel. I've decided the tempt the fates and rent a car and do what everyone else does in this town. Drive around from one Four Seasons to another. Sit by the pool. Take some mood stabilizers. Chill.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home