What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

On The Tractor Rape Chain



Spent a far too short weekend in the country. Hiking, bird watching, lawn sports & lounging in the muck generally. Getting lots of sun and not thinking about baseball or DVDs or news. Played a bunch of Modern Warfare though and think I may be getting addicted to virtually blowing shit up. Possibly developing some anger management issues. Got home with a mess just a mess I tell you of laundry to do and was faced with some yo-yack that couldn't be bothered with finishing their washing. Took out my disgust on a rather innocent laundry basket shattering the poor inanimate thing which in turn caused a veritable shit storm of drama and a letter writing campaign. Shit you not. Of all the angry laundry letters in my life this must have been the worst because it was destroyed before I could read it. Heaps of drama no joke.



Not at all curious to run into this pick-up in Idaho (Boise). I couldn't resist as I'm developing a collection of "Idaho Rig" pics. Well curated selections without a single eye towards provocation I feel. Although this one doesn't quite rise to the visceral quality of the "Talk Shit Get Hit" bumper sticker X Chevy Extended Cab from Christmas Vacation 09' it did have a Care Bear on the dash, and I'm not at all kidding, but I think there were girl's scanties hanging from the rear view mirror. I don't mind telling you I got a little weak in the knees. Who wouldn't?

On a related note Compadre scored the biggest Big Gulp "Live Free Or Die" jumbo mug you have ever seen. Actually asked me if we should take it back with us while we were standing in the Car Rental return lot. Silly thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home