What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, April 12, 2010

Let Me Start By Declaring My Disinterest.



Cable guy came at the appointed time and jacked me into souped up cable including bbc America! The baseball forever heaven channel was added shortly after. Unfortunately the next games are going to be in the middle of the day while I'm at this infernal job. Lame. But BBC America I mean shoot. There is little need for the Netflix at this point.

Something terribly wrong happened with my alarm clock this morning and I slept in. Walked to work in a bit of a rush. Thought I saw my old Hermeneutics professor walking in my direction in Freeway Park. Was happy to discover it wasn't him. Couldn't really be pulled into a convo at that hour. Made it into the office and there was really nothing to get excited about. The day happens whether you're on time for it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home