I Could Always Find Someone Internet & Random.

So the rain was bringing me down this morning and I had to avoid my joyous walk and take the stank wagon (bus) to work. I resolved early on that I was not going to allow myself to get nauseous so I just poured on the YvesSainLaurent before I left my flat. I think it made a couple of riders uncomfortable, but I really couldn't care since they stank of cigarettes and human. Gross. Some lady at the corner shop pretended to choke. Slag made a right spectacle of herself. I only wish she was actually choking. Such joy that would bring.
So I suppose it's a good thing that this shop next to my work Totokaelo doesn't carry mens gear because the junk they do have is sick. Seriously makes some places look like a waste of space. They do have some fairly decent totes that boys could rock however, and I know I've gone on and on about totes before. This Wood Wood number is particularly fly. In any case it's nice to have a place to shop for the ladies.
___________________________________________
This man Joe West is a lout. A lout, a boor, an oaf and a generally unsensitive wretch. To have the privilege of umpiring a game with Derek and then to have the nerve to complain about how long it takes? I really don't think they should allow someone so bat shit crazy around major league baseball. I believe children watch this game.
And this guy, well this guy's analytical reasoning could lead an otherwise intelligent person running headlong into a burning barn. Buy the Devil Rays a new stadium indeed. So glad to hear the Red Menace has finally found it's way into the MLB.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home