Energies Quite Misdirected.

So I don't know if I'm emotional, a little shaken up over the economy or what, but I got a little choked up when the boys hugged it out with Hideki before yesterdays' game. Such sweet boys. So kind and considerate and thoughtful. Makes the sub-literate fuck-wits I work with look like rabid farm animals so it was all a bit too much for me really.
And I may be getting a little cocky having super cable and all, but Netflix is starting to bug a little. The same somewhat obsure movie has been at the top of my queue since it's release a month and a half ago with the words "very long wait" next to it. Yet when I walk down to my local Cockbuster there are multiple copies. Tantalizing copies lying there all unrented n' shit.
Even the local independent video shops that lost their function sometime around 1998 even have copies. I would check out Hollywood video, but I'm afraid of the "Netflix can't help you here" orgy that would await me. I might just errupt into a furious tantrum right there on the spot! And it isn't Hollywood Video's fault they're perilously close to bankruptcy since American's are too fat and lazy to walk down the street and rent a movie. Much easier to sit on your over-fed ass for an indeterminate "very long" period of time until it arrives in your letter-box. WTF is wrong with Netflix?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home