Like An Animal In A Trap.

Petty internecine conflict and dispute continues to ravage the office. Bickering and small stabs pervade the simplest of exercises. What baffles me more than anything is the way people covet and scrape over the meanest of things. An office here. A title here. One cretinous lout apparently expressed interest in my salary. This was conveyed to me by one of my peeps. I thought people that tacky were imaginary characters on television, and bad television at that, but I was wrong.
What's more, and what they don't seem to grasp is that I'm merely a pencil pushing functionary. An exceedingly efficient and gifted pencil pushing functionary, but functionary nonetheless. Why the need to turn it into bloodsport?
I mean of all things to make a hot spectacle about? Falling all over oneself so anxious to make a point or prove someone wrong. So impulsively that the only thing that is actually revealed is the person's inability or refusal to figure the problem out themselves. "No manners in the ordinary sense".
But whatevs. That's what Friday's are for. Ultra sweet Bones last night that almost brought a tear to my eye. The flickering box has been quite moving lately. Enjoying the new Beach House album and the album art brings to mind Zinka.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home