Fractions Of Infinity.
I snagged Convivial by Luomo this weekend, and everything I had read and heard about it was a fantastic understatement. These sounds came bellowing out of my apartment all weekend long, and they will be pumped into my brain throughout the day as well. I quite forgot for a moment that I had any other kind of music.I finally had cable installed in my flat, and the only thing I have managed to watch is CBC which I think stands for the Canadian Broadcast Company. I roused early Sunday morning, and wanted something on the flickering box. Every channel was trying to sell me something, religion was particularly popular owing to it being Sunday, but CBC was airing a nice program about the African wild dog which was pretty fly. So I haven't explored any of the other channels, but I hear Bravo is quite popular. Steve and Chris is the rage in my household. You watch Steve and Chris? Oh please say you do.
1 Comments:
At 10:35 AM ,
Anonymous said...
luomo is rocking my world as well. nice pick!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home