Formatting Issues To Ignore.

The ride to work was nauseous. I really am going to start to walk to work on all the non rainy days. Some highschool kids were in the back of the bus going over what I imagine is their vocabulary homework. I quite nearly slapped the living dog shit out of each and every one of them after the fifth minute of discussing what the word "insipid" means. Yes. Some mornings just start out that way.
This weekend is going to be rainy and dreary. I am going to spend it moving into a new flat. Same building. Different floor. Bigger place. More room for muffin and my ever mounting collection of vintage Benetton and defunct British streetwear. I'm even going to have a table just for doing my puzzles. Can you imagine? No, I don't suppose you could. But it is very very to say the least.
The peeps are starting to show up here at the office so I'm going to get busy looking busy making lists in my mind of all the things that need to be done to relocate.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home