What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Combinative Of Both Economy And Politesse.


I find the post Bones ennui almost paralyzing. So I made my mind up quite early on that I was going to pick up a copy of the first season on my way home from work. Baseball is all but over, The Tudors and Galactica aren't going to be on for months. They are going to start airing Monarch of the Glen Season II next week on PBS, but who knows how long that will last.

PBS had my back duing the dark days of giving up smoking. Nova Science Now and the incomparably queeny Carrier were my crutch, but those days are over. And I am not one to wallow around endlessly complaining about objects, ideas, and the most common of all, politics. If I see something I don't like, I look away. If I'm not happy with a situation I find something to lighten my spirit even though I don't believe in such things. You see where I'm going with this I'm sure. Bones! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home