What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Shrill Cries Of An Angry Mob.


Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa. Pony and I were just in the break room enjoying our Jimmy John sammies. I noted how Bones was retuning tonight after a several week hiatus, and she just went off on the acting abilities of Bones’ star David Boreanaz. I was shocked. Taken aback. Suggesting that the stars of Bones were bad actors. Actually not even suggesting. Just flat out stating.

I know not everyone may like all the things I like, but Pony was being just a wee bit of a whipper snapper about this whole acting thing. She knows I’m just shaking with excitement. Can barely contain myself, and she was just having it out on me, but I can always get even with her because I know something about her. Something embarrassing. Something downright silly and unexplainable. Something to make you go huh?

She reads Chuck Palahniuk.

And she’s a grown-up.

Take that all you Bones hating transgressive literature reading wonks. Take it! 8pm Pacific Time on Fox yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home