My Strength And Stay.

All moved into my new place, and I managed to keep the cuts and bruises to a minimum. Lugging things down stairs is a lot of work, and I think I’ve mentioned on this blog before how much gravity can blow, but everything worked out in the end, and I have a much more spacious pad for doing all the salacious things you so wish I may write about.
Speaking of blows, KCTS once again preempted Monarch of the Glen, and the rest of British television, in favor of their ill-mannered and relentless peddling. They have basically lost any chance they ever may have had for a donation. The money I would have spent supporting KCTS is now going to have to go to target.com in order for me to acquire the entire series. As Anonymous D aptly noted, there are seven seasons, and our lives are all drawing to a close.
The election is tomorrow, and I have tried to remain silent about the whole messy affair. There is something gauche about seeming to care about politics. And to speak openly about one’s views is about as tacky as one can be while remaining clothed. But I think we can all agree that it will be nice when this election is nice and well behind us.
For christ’s sake! My email is blowing up here at the office because everyone has to tell the whole office they will be out momentarily tomorrow, and there may or may not be a new flavor of jelly bean. I have to go before I smack someone.
Please take the time to vote! But have the decency not to discuss it.
Thanks.
2 Comments:
At 10:50 AM ,
Rotten Little Pony said...
I'm here!!
At 10:50 AM ,
Rotten Little Pony said...
And the jelly bean flavor is lemon-lime.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home