What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Man Is My Rock.


So this is Memorial Day, and I got an early start because I thought I might up and do something. I was looking into it, and it turns out that Memorial Day is kinda sorta exactly the same thing as Veterans Day, but it happens to be in May. I thought Memorial Day was about remembering people who have passed, but I was wrong. Quite fuckin' naturally, when I looked it up, I was only not surprised in the least to find out that it was about war, and those that participate in them.

So I got up early, and I can't even make it through my breakfast on this sunny, tranquil, violence fetishizing holiday. Baseball's on at 10:30 though so I guess the morning isn't totally wasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home