It's Called Perspective. Something You Might Lose If You're Involved In A Volatile Relationship.

I've been pretty silent about the Yankees and basbeball lately. Mostly due to that whole "them being in last place affair" I didn't see the need to add fuel to the fire. Last in their division, not the league. They are like 9 games out or something, but I think now all they need to focus on is having fun and sportsmanship. And giving the team to someone not named Steinbrenner. And I do mean ala Trotsky if necessary. But regardless, now is the time when I think the girls may need my support the most. Some douche wad hit Derek in the paw with a wild ass pitch! Last Night! While I was cooking dinner! Derek likes to go inside on pitches a lot and he may have been asking for it as some illiterate and overfed commentators might suggest, but we know better. Poor thing howled like a baby, and had to be taken off the field in distress. I was in tears. And screaming. While dinner was simmering.
Worst of all, I went to drunkin' trivia at one of the locals and I was treated to replay after replay of the ghastly affair. On two televisions. On both sides of the bar. We did win drunkin' trivia thanks to some of my stellar imput specifically regarding Dune, Crime & Punishement, and Ron and Hermoine. But the sweet taste of victory tasted as sour as something they pronounce "Jameson's". But thankfually Derek's paw is doing fine, something came back negative, and it's not that serious.
Oh, RoRo's back though.
Georgie still isn't.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home