What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

There Are Days That Bring Me To My Knees.


Well it is finally official. Friday will be my last day of work, although I'm actually taking that day off so Thursday will have to suffice. And just in time. My newest neighbor could be described with only a few words, coked out + screaming + domestic violence = I'm so out of there. All night long, "You lie, you cheat!" and "All I do is fuck other guys!" and more of the "You lie! You lie!" I think she threw him out, but I can't be too sure. I understand that coked out two timing whore also goes to law school which is of course no surprise to me. My landlady has asked me for a referral to live in my place, but I really don't think I know anyone that I actually hate that much.

So once again, I'm off to the Emerald City. It all just seems so cyclical to me, but I simply go where the day takes me. What is it they say, turn to the right and carry on. Lazy summer days in the courtyard, thrifting, idle pursuits. It's like 2004 all over again, and I just can't wait.

The Yankees had the day off yesterday as they traveled to Chicago. Which means I also had a day without baseball, and that was quite a relief. RoRo has injured his quad thingy which is what Derek had hurt a couple of weeks ago. RoRo denies that it is a silly attempt to be more like Derek.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    And not a minute yoo soon! Just in time for the spring planting. Hurry.
    Dan

     
  • At 1:03 PM , Blogger Rotten Little Pony said...

    Signed my lease last night! Thankfully, Dean is very pleased. Landlord took us out for celebratory cocktails at Chinook's. You have no idea where that is, do you?

     
  • At 2:26 PM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    Certainly not.

     
  • At 1:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't know how you made it this long to begin with in that hellscape. maybe now i'll come and visit... best wishes!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home