What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, April 18, 2008

Were You On Your Way To Heaven?


I dreamt of spiders last night. This after going through heroic measures to remove one from my house without hurting it. I had to call Anonymous Dan and he was kind enough to talk me through the ordeal. And they reward me by tormenting my subconscious. Horrid, revolting, pulsating, translucent, vicious devil of a thing. All I remember was carrying it around in a ventilated pickle jar, I mean I wouldn't want to kill the poor thing even if it was just a figment of my imagination, but something awful must have happened because I woke up in what most people would consider the middle of the night to the sound of my own screaming. Well there isn't much to do after that except make a pot of tea, tidy up my bed which I had seen was absolutely torn to shit, shower, dress, set off a bug bomb, and head into the office. And I don't feel even slightly bad about it. I'm not killing the disgusting things, they just happen to die if they come within 20 feet of my bungalow. The choice is entirely theirs. All I need is a bug bomb for my subconscious mind and I'll be set.

Milo would ordinarily take care of those filthy things for me. Lacking any remorse or conscience he annihilates anything that creeps or crawls into my apartment which I'm sure he thinks is his apartment. Nothing really gets under his skin except the presence of any human being besides myself. Although I suspect he despises the word "slacks" as much as I do. Quite devoted to me. And I may be reunited with my muffin mitts even sooner than I had hoped. I may be scootin' back to SeaWa as early as the first week of May. Or maybe not. I was going to ask someone about it today.


-- Muffin Mitts enjoying a baseball game. To his right.

So there isn't much to say about last night's game. Michael had an awful time on the mound, and the girls quickly trailed 7-0. Derek had a double RBI single and a run in the fifth which brought some hope. Kyle Farnsworth threw a pitch at Manny Ramirez' throat of all things. I mean I think Manny in a ponce and a douche, but even I wouldn't chuck something at his throat. Those girls don't even want to try to get along sometimes. Following there monstrous 18 day road trip Derek is looking deluxe with his new fade. We're jealous. We can't get our hair did til' we get back to our lady in SeaWa. First week of May or no...Must find out.

Special birthday wishes to NCM. You don't look a day over imperishable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home