Yes And Only Slightly.
Derek is back in the line-up, and the Yankees walked away with the win despite losing a 6 run lead. Derek returned with 2 hits and 2 RBIs, but Robbie was the real hero coming in as a pinch hitter in the eighth and batting his first homo of the season to beat Tampa 8-7. Derek was welcomed back by almost being hit with a wild ass pitch, but everyone knows how I feel about that so we just won't get into it.In addition to baseball I've been filling my idle moments keeping up with my soaps. The Tudors is getting very interesting, and the invincible Anne is starting the feel the water heat up a bit. Battlestar Galactica is as overwrought as ever. I almost lost it with all of Cara's screaming about "going the wrong way" and Admiral Adama and the President have altogether ceased being sympathetic characters. Baltar is hilarious and the whole Centurian revolt fiasco was delicious. So I've basically gone from watching zero television to doing little else. I would actually feel like a loser if I didn't have all these other people around me ceaselessly reminding me of the opposite.
Kinda diggin the new M83!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home