What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Taken From Strangers.


I capped off my first week back in Seattle with courtyard planting. It was quite warm, but it was a far cry fromt the dangerous heat wave they were predicting on the news. Fems! Afterwards it was all about lounging, crosswords, and watching the squirells.


2 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lovely flowers. when's a good time to visit?

     
  • At 9:32 AM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    Whenever you want my dear! Summer months are the best, although I leave town during Sea-Fair (first week of of August) when the Blue Angels come to town and they do precision fly over's and I'm suppose to feel patriotic, but all I feel is nauseous with these people, and their fake southern accents. Where does that come from? Anyway, I should be down sometime this summer as well.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home