What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Won't Apologize For This.


I had a job interview in this building today. They were so sweet, and they didn't seem to be at all annoyed that I sat on the wrong floor for half an hour. Now come to think of it, when they called me for the interview they had just roused me from a nap so I may have been a little hazy on the details. But everything went well (I think) and like I said they were extremely nice, and they totally acted like it was their fault, which I kinda think it is.

After, I popped into this little boutique in Pioneir Square. They sold Mads Norgaard which I thought was quite random. Mike & Chris, meh, but they also had like a table of Rock & Republic so I split. I met up with Pony for lunch at Mae Phim. I love that place, and I hadn't been in over 4 years. We had a nice time, and on the way back I noticed they now have a Mae Phim on the corner of 2nd and Pike. Even more centrally located n' shit.

Compadre is coming for a visit next week, and I'm sorta terrified that I may have to start working when he's here. That would really be just my rotten luck. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed, and contemplate every other cliche one contemplates in a situation like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home