The Outcome Of Where.

I think it may be a good thing that I'm staying in Los Angeles for a few more months. I was poking around my usual sites when I read that Comme des Garcons will be opening one of their famous guerrilla stores in downtown Los Angeles. Four blocks from my office to be more precise. The MOCA gift shop has carried a nice assortment of Comme des Garcons fragrances, candles, wallets, bags and the like for some time now, but I think this may be something a bit more interesting. The shop is slated to be open for one year beginning February 16th, and can be found just down the street from the perpetually tragic Situation Normal on 4th.
John Galliano continues to blow my pretty little mind away. I was doing something quite innocent when I was redirected to mens.style.com and I got a face load of this. I put on the slide show, and everything started out so normal with a chunky bit of this, and an over-sized bit of that, but then quickly descended into the bat-shit bizarro eye crack you see here. It was dubbed torture couture by boingboing. That gave me a giggle. It must be so nice to be clever like that.
My long weekend in the county was as relaxing as I could have hoped for. I did very little in the way of anything, but was able to enjoy some nice food, shopping and reading. I read something about Derek and Gabrielle Union that made my eyes roll. Seriously. I still have a headache from it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home