Another Piece Of My Heart.
Let's not talk about yesterday's unpleasantness shall we. I'd rather talk about something else although at the moment it escapes me what that might be.
I'm off to SeaWA this afternoon, and among other things I'm going to be having my hair did, going benetton hunting, and I may or may not be going to the neo-tragic mens boutique Blackbird. I mean after all they just got a new shipment of Banana Republic, I mean APC. It really all depends on the weather and as far as I can see it doesn't look like the weather will allow me to do much.
Oh, I think I'm going to go music shopping. Normal people go music shopping when they hear about so and so on such and such and everything is good. Maybe they're looking for the new Hot Panda who knows. When I go music shopping it's more like seeking out the Lost Arc of the Fucking Covenant. A tremendous investment of calories with little in the way of reward. Seattle is a great place for doing this which is why, in a sense, I call the place my home. That and the shocking beauty. We musn't forget that. Ooh Ooh Ooh! And oysters!
1 Comments:
At 10:59 AM ,
Anonymous said...
http://coreyoke.com/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home