What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, June 15, 2007

Hug It Out Girls.


The idea. Just the simple idea of coming into work this morning seemed monumental and insurmountable just an hour ago. Now that I'm here I can understand that I may have been a little bit silly. It really wasn't all that bad. Although there was an atrocious individual on the train who smelled absolutely disgusting. I mean just the quintessential odor of grime and degradation. Oceans and oceans of aroma that would have sent the stoutest of heart running for the door yet I endured my fate with the utmost dignity and poise.

And why? Well apparently so I could walk into my office and be promptly informed of my immature co-worker's antics last night. Fighting and bickering and carrying on like little kids causing the most appalling fuss. Honestly! I didn't really get into what the kerfuffle was all about since I was sincerely disinterested, but that was hardly the end of it. As I was walking down the hall another one of my co-worker carbie sluts and I had a brief conversation which ended with him telling me I looked I tired.

Can you imagine?

A workplace where such comments are permitted. Even tolerated.

Yes, I've been working 12 hour days for around 2 weeks now or whatever, and I may be looking a little less than vivacious, but can we not discuss it if you don't mind. Although I consider myself a pacifist and I absolutely abhor violence I do have to say that if it didn't take so long to remove my jewelery, I'd certainly have at a lot more of these bitches that think it's appropriate to make insensitive and brutish comments like that.

The Yankees are still riding their 9 game winning streak, and for his part RoRo seems to be riding it outside the company of ho-bots and strip clubs. And although we have a writing board in our break room at work, and I guess I'm suppose to write something taunting and biting up there about "my team" and their success I choose not to. I mean I've never done it before, and this seems like a poor time to start. You can never be too careful with these streaks and runs and whatnot. And what would I write? I have no idea. Incredible? Suck it bitches nonstop? I guess I would have to get creative eventually boo-yah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home