What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Being And Below.


The girls in pinstripes are acting just stupid. An eight game winning streak and they won't so much as give an interview. Stupid. I know it's all superstition and technically I should be drinking out of the same tea cup I used yesterday, but please... The bullpen did their best last night to blow the Yank's 4 run lead, but were ultimately unsuccessful. RoRo had a mad sick homo. As did Georgie. And I, I learned something new. Apparently it is not considered a "save" until the tying run is on-deck. They kept saying this and I wasn't listening. All I heard was roses and fiesta and Kyle's got an itch. That's what I love about baseball. No matter how much you watch and pay attention you can always learn something new.

Oh I see so Coolhunting was good enough to give us directions to the new Los Angeles Banana Republic, I mean A.P.C. store located at 619 North Croft Avenue. Delightful. Whether you call it understated Parisian style or drab and dreary mod posing is up to you. All I can say is that I'm yet to go to the new Opening Ceremony shop and I'll make a point of doing that before I head over to North Croft for a what word heavens me striped pullover. Epic. Classic. Understated. Over. You say wearable, and I say oh really where?

I couldn't tell you why I have it in for this shop. Maybe it's the heaps and heaps of mono-branded shite littering their floor. Maybe it's the simple minded functionaries like coolhunting telling me I should be excited about something that I ultimately just don't get. Maybe it's that cheesy "fashion blog" from yesterday that has made me lose all interest. Whatever the reason rest assured I have plenty to choose from, and in the end I could just as well make one up and no one would be the wiser. You probably shouldn't listen to me since I'm functioning on just a few hours of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home