Can You Get It On.

Sanjaya was voted off American Idol last night so boo to that. But there is no accounting for American taste. What is the number one song in America right now? If it isn't Scott Matthew's Language then who honestly gives a shit. You saw the video above right? The ban on Dodgers related entertainment remains, however, and mark my words they will feel the pinch of my $22 dollars.
The Yankees, however, continued to trounce "The Tribe" in yesterday's game with each player having a hit, Derek scoring a run, RoRo earning his 9th homo of the season, and Derek and Robbie executing a double play which quite simply defies explanation. Robbie Cano is an incredible asset to the Yankees and provided he can control his weight he has enormous room for growth as a player.
There are some great interviews with Derek and RoRo on YesNetwork.com. I can't link you directly to the video, but I can link you to the page here. The rest you simply have to figure out for yourselves. In the video Derek admits that RoRo's recent batting success is amazing, and frankly something that he can't relate to because he can't do it. I'm getting so excited for the corporeal games I'll be attending next month. Anonymous D will bring his opera glasses, and even though they'll only be a few feet away it always helps.
Yesterday was also a special day in that it marks the first time in recorded dates that Compadre commented on this blog. And when I say recorded dates I of course am referring to the paper dates. The paper dates you know. On the paper with the dates. It comes! So that was a lot of fun, and now that he knows how to do it we may all see a little side of Compadre that only I've seen before.
Also, Pony and I have decided that we will be attending the True Colors tour which will be performing at the Greek Theatre just up the road from my house of June 30th. Performers include Cindi Lauper, Erasure, Debbie Harry, The Dresden Dolls, and all sorts of others. I think it may be during Pride Week which would be all kinds of special.
I'm off to the Emerald City tomorrow. My true home. I'm trying not to forget anything, but modern life you know. Fuck it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home